Timber Products Company is a leader in diversified wood product sales, manufacturing and transportation. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Timber Products Company is an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and people with disabilities, supporting a drug free / tobacco free workplace. Our People Make The Difference!
If you are looking for a great opportunity and a chance to work with a talented and experienced staff, please see our current openings below.
Marketing Director, Springfield, OR
Controller, Yreka, CA
Process Control Engineer, Medford, OR
Process Control Engineer, Corinth, MS
Maintenance Superintendant, Medford, OR
Dispatch Traffic II, Central Point, OR
Administrative Specialist, Central Point, OR
Individuals interested in mill work as a general laborer in our Southern Oregon Region are advised to contact the following staffing agencies for work availability:
- Marketing Strategy Planning. A formal plan is written every year with follow-up modifications as business conditions dictate.
- Corporate Communications. Timber Products Company has built an extensive corporate communications strategy to reach its customers and to support the sales team in reaching their objectives. From our award winning newsletter, Timberline, to trade show participation, this position is charged with making it all happen.
- Market Intelligence. This person is responsible for understanding and tracking all market and economic trends that impact our business.
- Environmental Leadership. This position must be the “go to” resource for every aspect of the green building, product certification, and environmental stewardship marketplace in North America.
- Digital Marketing. Timber Products has an industry leading digital marketing strategy that is in constant need of management and change to keep up with new technology.
- Social Media Platform. We have an extensive social media presence that must be actively managed to keep it current and relevant.
Medford, OR 97501
Timber Products Company is recruiting for a Process Control Engineer for its Corinth, Mississippi plywood facility. This position is responsible for implementing manufacturing systems and processes, project planning, and management of electrical and control systems used to improve manufacturing processes.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of progressive experience in project design and management, and an engineering degree is preferred but not required. PLC troubleshooting and repair background desired. Knowledge and experience in developing and writing programs for graphical Operator Interfaces, to include production reporting and information systems. Extensive knowledge and experience in developing, modifying programming and troubleshooting PLC control systems. Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point). Proficient using AutoCad, SolidWorks, Visio or other CAD (Computer Aided Design) systems. Highly effective time management skills. Conduct work in a manufacturing environment (Negotiating uneven walk areas, climbing ladders, crawling, working in heights, tight enclosures, extreme heat/cold/noise and vibrations). Must be capable of functioning independently and with groups of people to move projects toward the desired outcomes and deadlines.
Corinth, MS 38834
Timber Products Company is recruiting for a Maintenance Superintendent for its Medford complex, which includes a particleboard and plywood plant. This position is responsible for supporting the Company in meeting its production goals by overseeing the mill’s equipment maintenance activities and ensures minimal downtime for maintenance and repairs. Oversees, coordinates, and assigns work schedules for maintenance personnel, develops preventative maintenance programs and designs and develops new equipment and/or makes modifications to present equipment to meet production needs. Ensures a safe and efficient work environment by communicating and managing Company established quality, production, safety, and human resource policies.
A Bachelors degree in production management, engineering or other technical field with a minimum of 5 years of maintenance supervisory experience, preferably in a wood products or other manufacturing environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge and practical experience managing industrial electrical systems preferred. Requires the ability to read blue prints and design equipment and complete projects on time and within budget. Must have computer skills, including the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and the ability to learn and use company specific software.
Medford, OR 97501
Email: email@example.com (please reference Maintenance Superintendant in subject line)
TP Trucking, a division of Timber Products, is seeking a dispatcher. Responsibilities include maintaining the existing customer base to coordinate the transport of assigned shipments, generating new customers, and support for company dispatch to ensure production and revenue goals are met for Company and Owner-Operator fleet.
- Coordinates with customers on daily and weekly shipping schedules.
- Responsible for increasing and maintaining sales revenue in assigned
- Responsible for quoting rates and maintaining competitive rate structures.
- Responsible to maintain profit margins established by brokerage manager.
- Interfaces daily with Company dispatch to help maintain company production and revenue goals.
- Assists Brokerage Manager in directing support personnel (Dispatch Traffic 1), focusing on priority assignments.
- Enters load data into the computer for dispatch information and to complete billing cycle.
- Maintains communication link between customer, driver and company.
- Tracks loads from pickup to delivery.
- Coordinates the resolution of transit problems.
- Assists with cross training existing personnel or new hires.
- Maintains and ensures adherence to all state, federal, and local regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for supporting company policies, procedures and safety program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3-5 years transportation or traffic experience; preferably a sales or operational background.
- Excellent communication, listening and telephone skills.
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and Microsoft Office.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we would very much like to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please reference Administrative Specialist – TP Trucking in the subject line)