Following up on the momentum generated in 2016, Timber Products Company is preparing to showcase its breadth of products at several events throughout 2017. As we prepare for another big year, we are looking back at the trends explored at 2016 events.
At GlobalShop 2016, Timber Products Company saw retailer demand for mix-and-match finishes and fresh ways of combining woodgrains. The rustic look, achieved with reclaimed and rough lumber, showed no signs of slowing down.
- Learn how Timber Products is meeting the latest retail fixture millwork options at GlobalShop 2017, March 28-30 in Las Vegas.
Cabinetmakers at Cabinets and Closets 2016 expressed interest in customization. We saw trends toward high-gloss and textured laminates for higher-end products—glass and textured melamine plywood were hot—and there was an increased interest in exotic wood species.
- We will explore more customization and service offerings at Cabinets & Closets Conference & Expo, April 11-13 in Chicago.
The North American Building Materials Distribution Association’s 2016 Annual Convention presented a perfect opportunity to meet with customers and gain greater understanding into issues impacting the woodworking distribution network.
- Expect additional insight on trends in the cabinet, millwork and furniture markets at the Woodworking Industry Conference, co-organized by NBMDA, April 25-28 in Palm Springs, Calif.
At the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association’s 2016 conference, Timber Products’ KCMA representative Rick Montoya served as a resource for panel discussions on compliance with formaldehyde standards and the innovation coming out of Europe.
- Expect more education at KCMA’s 62nd Annual Convention & Leadership Conference, May 7-9 in Ponte Verde, Fla.
At the 2016 International Woodworking Fair, attendees were eager to learn about the benefits of working with a single-source supplier. Of interest was our Apex line of no-added formaldehyde composite plywood, and the cost savings it presents compared to MDF panels.
- We will continue to provide insight into our range of product and service offerings at the AWFS Fair, held in alternate years from IWF and taking place July 19-22 in Las Vegas.
The Cape Blanco Country Music Festival was a fantastic opportunity to grow relationships with customers—while enjoying the sounds of stellar music.
- This year’s concert has picked up and moved from beach to valley with a star-studded line-up at the Country Crossings Music Festival, July 27-30, in Central Point, Ore. Contact your inside sales representative to find out if you are eligible for our sales promotion packages with tickets, mill tours and more.
During Timber Products Company’s first year at the Architectural Woodworking Institute Annual Convention, we gained valuable insight from our opportunity to speak openly with end users. Interest was high in our architectural plywood with exotic veneers and the fire-rated properties of the Apex line.
- We are eager to continue the dialogue at Architectural Woodwork Institute’s 65th Annual Convention, October 29-31 in Charleston, S.C.
With this lineup of outstanding conventions and shows throughout the year, we hope to continually expand our partnerships while growing our current customer base. We will see you on the road!