Internet user privacy is of paramount importance to Timber Products.
Our goal is to maintain the trust of our guests and others who visit our websites. Below is information regarding Timber Products' commitment to protect the privacy of users:
- It is our policy that no information of any kind or from any source about visitors to this site or Timber Products guests is sold or released to anyone without the prior consent of the visitor or guest, or without a court order.
- Our site uses contact forms for customers to request information, products and services. We collect visitor's contact information (such as their e-mail address). Information from our contact forms are used to send promotional material from our properties and selected partners to our guests. The visitor's contact information may also be used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
- Timber Products also gathers e-mail addresses through advertising where visitors specifically request information.
Visitors may always opt-out of receiving future mailings:
- Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we send information to our list members. This site gives guests the option to remove their information from our database and to not receive future communications. Visitors may also contact the Webmaster via e-mail.
Non-personally-identifiable information collected by Timber Products:
- We collect the following types of non-personally-identifiable information about users who visit our website: your IP address (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet); domain type (i.e., .com, .net, or .edu.); and standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet.
- Information that Timber Products can gather from this standard information includes: your browser version and type (i.e., Netscape or Internet Explorer); operating system (i.e., Windows or Mac); browser language (i.e., Java or Unix); service provider (i.e., MindSpring or AOL); and how you navigate the pages you visit within the Timber Products site (e.g. which pages you view).
For additional information:
- If your browser allows, persistent cookies are placed on your system. These cookies remain on the your system and are automatically retrieved when you return to our site at a later time. It cannot be associated with an individual, unless you choose to identify yourself.
- All Timber Products software is designed to function equally well with cookies turned off. However, you may be required to sign in upon each visit if you have chosen this browser option.
Please Note: Timber Products never places private data inside of these cookies. It is simply a convenient place to store a single identifier to help us recognize you when you return.